The Unknown Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dallas man claims to have been abducted by aliens from Guardians of the Galaxy

3 posters

Go down

Dallas man claims to have been abducted by aliens from Guardians of the Galaxy Empty Dallas man claims to have been abducted by aliens from Guardians of the Galaxy

Post by Redneckjournalist Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Rod 31 claims Ravagers abducted him after he watched Guardians of the Galaxy, guess that make him Star Lord. Rod claims he had no assistance reaching the galaxy’s dark edges but the police have a different story. Officer Jones put it this way. “The only thing that abducted him was little and green, all right. But it wasn’t aliens.” Rod has been incarcerated for using and producing L.S.D. Next time he should see a nice, down to earth movie.

Redneckjournalist

Back to top Go down

Dallas man claims to have been abducted by aliens from Guardians of the Galaxy Empty Re: Dallas man claims to have been abducted by aliens from Guardians of the Galaxy

Post by K Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:53 pm

How is this a conspiracy? I could go to my local pub and hear something like this.

K

Back to top Go down

Dallas man claims to have been abducted by aliens from Guardians of the Galaxy Empty Re: Dallas man claims to have been abducted by aliens from Guardians of the Galaxy

Post by agent51 Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:56 pm

This title is misleading. I was hoping it was about actual aliens. You should change it to avoid confusion.

agent51

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum